Project partners on site
OneDollarGlasses partners with qualified NGO’s in the distribution of glasses. This partnership gives your project access to the affordable and high-quality GoodVisionGlasses. We supply you with produced frames and a package of lens at wholesale prices.
The prerequisites for a partnership are as follows:
- Eye tests are carried out by qualified opticians, optometrists or ophthalmologists
- Required permits are available (import, sale, performance of eye tests, )
- Involvement of local partners and access to required network (for example medical centers, schools, hospitals, etc.)
The packages include:
- 500 frames in the sizes S, M, L & XL
- 1,200 lenses with -6.0 to +6.0 diopter (in 5 steps)
The packages are available in “adult” and “child” sizes which include adapted frame sizes and powers of lenses to meet the needs of your patients.
Upon request, adjustment bars and eye charts are also available to conduct mobile eye tests. Your opticians will be trained in customizing the glasses as needed. The expertise of our optical staff will be available to assist you in the implementation of your project.
Further information can be found in our flyer for download.